In the ever-evolving realm of financial services, the 2024 implementation of Consumer Duty Closed Book regulation presents a considerable challenge for firms.
DEVELOP YOUR INTERNAL PRACTICES AND PEOPLE
If a company hasn’t yet realized the importance of Customer Experience, then they probably never will. That said, while a company can claim to put the customer at the heart of everything it does, there is a lot that organisations are missing out on by not having their people and practices assessed and improved through some expert external validation and guidance.
• Closed Loop Implementation: Knowing how your customers rate you is part of the plan but following up on those ratings – good and bad – is an essential part of business success. We’ll guide you on implementing a plan to capture feedback in a timely manner.
• Customer Journey Mapping: Developing a smooth customer journey is no mean feat, and may require investment and internal change. Deliver it well however, and you have solved one of the most frequently criticised areas of customer experience. We can re-model the journey to place your customer at the heart.
• Marketing Strategy: Ensuring that your brand promise is delivered through every touchpoint is vital. Our highly skilled brand and creative strategists will ensure that all of your marketing – off and online – is truly integrated and mirror your customer-centric ambitions.
• Customer Purpose: A joined up and effective brand experience is the Holy Grail for most marketers. We strongly believe that brand and customer purpose are intrinsically linked. We’ll work with you to develop a customer purpose that really packs the punch.
Book A Meeting
Book a meeting with James to discuss...
- How you are measuring and evidencing your Consumer Duty and Four Outcome performance
- Your current customer and employee experiences
- How Investor in Customers can help you
- Any questions or queries you may have
We have worked with iiC for over 4 years now, the team are incredibly knowledgeable, supportive and flexible and really work with you to help to make the assessment process as straightforward as possible. The in-depth analysis and insight obtained from the assessment is really valuable to help you understand any areas for improvement and to remain focussed on continuous improvement.
The scale and depth of insight provided through an IIC survey is invaluable. It highlights what you are doing well, and exactly how you can improve customer experience.
Investor in Customers as a team and as a process are highly recommended. As to be expected they are very customer focussed and approachable and guide you through all stages of the survey process and subsequent results with the minimum of fuss.
I have always found the team at IIC knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. They have made the assessment process very simple and more importantly have provided us with valuable interdependent feedback, that we can use.
I would highly recommend IIC to any company serious about excellent service. Its a very thorough survey, and to get a 360 degree view on the customer experience is invaluable, no matter how big or small your company is.
Everything was made as user friendly as possible for us, and ultimately I believe led to our success. It is truly heartening to see an organisation like IIC practice what they preach - they place us as the customer, at the centre of all that they do
Investor in Customers is now widely recognised as the benchmark to articulate the delivery of customer satisfaction
IIC help us to develop both our external customer relationships and internal culture. I'm really pleased with the way that we are challenged to make necessary changes to our mindset and processes
We found IIC’s assessment to be extremely thorough, with the four principled, 16-themed approach resulting in very detailed feedback. The findings have enabled us to clearly see what we are doing well, and where we can do even better, making what they do great value for money
We find the IIC process highly useful. It tracks our progress, identifies if our staff and management are aligned with our customer objectives. We also love the fact that it is statistically significant and objective
Delivering exceptional client service is at the heart of our business. The assessment process and customer journey mapping work we've undertaken with IIC has been invaluable in providing independent insight into how we can continually improve our business. It is a powerful, recognised accreditation, which we actively use in the marketplace.
In the last 10 months we have been fortunate enough to receive 5 awards from our peers within the insurance industry. One area that sets us apart from our competition, and was mentioned by the judges, is our relationship with IIC. For us this is a clear differentiator from our competition and is solid evidence of the service that we deliver to our clients. It's easy to say you deliver good customer service - we can prove it
Having worked with Investor in Customers on previous customer engagement activities, Tandem were keen to take advantage of the opportunity to work with IIC in relation to the new Consumer Duty Principle. The output from these initial surveys has been used to support our internal assessment against the four outcomes.
The whole process has been seamless, with IIC taking responsibility for the communication and gathering of responses.
Latest From The Blog
In the dynamic landscape of business, acquiring new customers is undoubtedly crucial, but the true measure of success lies in the businesses ability to retain said clients…