Developed for smaller organisations, our Essential assessment can help you improve your customer experience and develop your competitive advantage by ensuring your customers stay longer, buy more, and say positive things about you.
Is it for you?
- Designed for smaller businesses with up to 5,000 customers and 50 employees.
- You want to discover your current performance levels in customer and employee experience, so you understand the size of the challenge ahead.
- You want immediate actionable insight to improve customer and employee experience to boost customer advocacy and retention, as well as employee engagement and motivation.
- You want independent verification that you treat customers fairly to differentiate you from your competition in your marketing and sales campaigns.
- You need to independently prove the level of customer experience you provide to your regulatory body or trade association.
What will you get?
- We will gather your customer and employee perception data via questionnaires, using our
16-point CX assessment methodology.
- We will enable you to listen to the voice of your customer and the voice of your employee to identify service improvements.
- We segment your results to help you understand how consistent your CX is across all areas of your business.
- We will measure your customer advocacy, identifying your most loyal customers and those that may be at risk.
- We will deliver you a detailed report that will highlight the strengths and weaknesses and key areas you need to focus on.
- Subject to achieving our standard, we will award you with an IIC accreditation (gold, silver or bronze).
Your IIC assessment will give you an honest, independent view that you simply cannot get from internal reports.
What is included?
- Tailored questionnaires sent to: up to 5,000 customers and up to 50 employees.
- A full comparison of our 16-point CX assessment between the perceptions of your customers and employees.
- Up to 2 customer segments and 2 employee segments, to allow you to evaluate your CX consistency.
- Up to 3 additional questions for customers and 3 additional questions for employees - for additional insight beyond our 16-point CX assessment methodology.
- A comprehensive written report, detailing the core findings of your assessment.
- Your annual IIC and Net Promoter Score® – the internationally recognised loyalty measure.
- Details of all customer and employee comments (qualitative responses).
- Your IIC certificate, promoting your CX excellence award.
- The rights to use our full suite of digital award assets. To promote your excellence on your website and in any other printed or digital collateral.
- A designated IIC practitioner will be on-hand throughout the process to make sure everything runs smoothly.
A full feedback presentation and action planning meeting in your office; employee or customer briefings, and additional trophies and merchandise to showcase your award, are available on request. Additional fees apply.
What is the process?
- We create your IIC account.
- We will then arrange for an experienced IIC practitioner to call you and:
- confirm the timings for when you want to proceed.
- agree your choice of additional questions to supplement those around our unique 16-point CX assessment methodology. This will help you to listen to and understand the voice of your customers and employees.
- agree your choice of customer and employee segments – allowing you to recognise any gaps in the consistency of the service provided and identify specific areas for improvement.
- answer any queries you may have.
- Once we have completed the call, we will set-up the individual assessments for your customers and employees together with the template emails to send your customers and employees their invitation-to-participate. We will then send them to you for sign-off.
- You simply email your customers and employees to let them know they will shortly receive an invitation to take part in developing the customer experience you provide in future.
- This is the point you upload your data to our secure site. Your IIC practitioner will be on-hand to help with this process as required.
- We will then send out links to the relevant assessments to your contacts and will issue up to two reminders during the two-week period that the assessment is live.
- Once completed, we will analyse the results and send you a comprehensive written report detailing the findings. Subject to qualifying criteria, we will then issue your IIC Award.
We are fully GDPR compliant and take data security extremely seriously - both with our own records, and those we work with on behalf of our valued clients. For full information on how we process data, please read our Privacy Notice.
Examples from the report you will receive from us
We will provide you with a comprehensive report, detailing all feedback scores and comparisons between key stakeholder groups and relevant segments. You will also receive copies of all customer and employee comments.
Helping you validate the progress you make, year-on-year, with piece of mind. Our multi-year subscription option offers an affordable way to assess and maintain your IIC accreditation on an annual basis.