Joining only 25% of Investor in Customers' (IIC) clients to achieve Gold status, Arrow County Supplies have listened and acted on feedback they received from their customers, employees and management team in 2017 – making an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement.
Comments from customers included:
- "The service provided is exceptional."
- "Staff always try to help me where possible, they are receptive and always look at giving the best price for products they supply."
- "…your company does what they say they will do, I can rely on your deliveries being on time on the days specified that to me is important."
- "The Company and staff are very professional, innovative and give constant updates on new products…"
- "The company provides a very high standard of service."
- "Completely satisfied with last 12 years of amazing service."
Sandy Bryson, Director at Investor in Customers commented: “After narrowly missing out on a Gold award from IIC last year, the team at Arrow has worked extremely hard to implement the changes recommended in their 2017 assessment and further improve its customer experience. I am delighted these efforts have been recognised by Arrow’s customers and staff in their 2018 assessment results. Not only have Arrow now achieved our Gold award, their customer scores are “Gold” across all of IIC’s metrics: 4 principles and 16 themes. This is an exceptional performance, and I know the Arrow team is committed to continue to improve over the next 12 months.”
Delighted with the results, Managing Director Bruce Blackledge said:
“As a customer-centric organisation, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Undertaking our second externally validated feedback assessment was therefore highly important to us to ensure we gained reliable results to work with.
Achieving Gold in this assessment was a result we are exceptionally pleased with. Over the past 12 months, a great deal of work has gone into refining our service and making many incremental improvements to deliver greater value and satisfaction to our customers. The feedback we have received from participants evidences that this has clearly paid off. However, our commitment to continuous improvement does not stop, and we will continue to seek innovative ways to deliver customer service excellence in the future.”