Is IIC suitable for our business?
How long does it take to complete the award process?
Typically, the award process takes six to eight weeks.
Week 1/3: Logistics
- Confirm customer and staff samples
- Data preparation
- Agree the question sets
- Loading the data files onto the system and customising the process
- Communication to customers giving them advance warning
Week 4/5: Research campaign
- The customer and staff research phase lasts for 2 weeks during which time we send out a couple of customer reminders, each one of which will prompt a further response.
Week 6/8: Analysis & feedback
- We analyse the results, prepare the report, establish the award status and arrange for scrutiny/sign off.
- Feedback the results to the client
- Provide a summary the client can share with customers and staff
- Supply IIC award pack
Has your methodology been tested by a third party?
How much work does it involve for our staff?
We need a dedicated project manager we can work with. Typically, they would spend two weeks elapsed time over the period. Employees need to spend approx. ten minutes completing the questionnaire.
Can I talk to any existing companies with the award?
Do we get an award trophy?
How long does the award last for?
How was the IIC model developed?
Can we take the opportunity to ask our customers a few questions of our own?
Yes, we are very happy to discuss additional questions when setting up your assessment with you.
Does IIC apply to consumer brands as well as B2B?
How do we make the most out of winning the award?
Can we sign up for more than one year?
What do your existing clients think about you?
We ran an IIC project on ourselves and our clients scored us 8.61 out of 10. This makes us a Gold standard business, which of course we are delighted about.